For our non-fishing guests, there are numerous activities to consider. The following are just a few of the options available:
- Golf at the numerous courses in this area, including the Jack Nicklaus designed Old Works Golf Course in Anaconda, Montana.
- Take a photography tour to photograph the many historical and scenic places our area has to offer.
- Follow the Lewis and Clark Trail up the Beaverhead River and across Lemhi Pass.
- Relive early day gold mining history at Bannack State Park; Virginia City and nearby Nevada city, or, tour the copper mining city of Butte.
- Stand where the Jefferson, Madison and Gallatin rivers unite to form the Missouri River.
- Explore all the natural wonders of Lewis and Clark Caverns or tour Yellowstone Park.
- Recall the Trail of Tears of the Nez Perce Indians at the Big Hole battlefield near Wisdom Montana.
- Visit the Beaverhead County Museum, University of Montana Western, art galleries, and antique shops in Dillon Montana.
- Visit some of the abundance of local artists and artisans in this area.
- Hike the many miles of wilderness trails in our National Forests.